Klausmobile Tube Tester Files
No plant marking, no date, 1 hour burn-in. Triodes differ - one sees Ug about 1/3V less than the other over operating range.
|Standard specifications per each triode|
|Parameter||Maximum||Operating Point||Measured (*)|
(*) As close to standard O/P as the tester could approach. Anyway, a perfect match!
1. Full power curve, standard Uheater. Asterisk marks standard operating point which is nearly on the edge of my meter. This triode nearly matches published operating point specs, the other lags behind but there's not much difference except for Ug lag.
2. Uheater=5V - full power curve.
3. 12mA closeup, standard Uheater
4. 12mA closeup, Uheater=5.0V
5. Low voltage - low current curves, standard Uheater
6. Gm/Mu/Rp measurements
Legend: White curves: Ig<5uA Yellow: 5<Ig<20uA Red: 20<Ig<300uA. Measurements terminate at Ig>300uA
English Home - Russian Home - English Tube List - Russian Tube List - Mail (c) klausmobile 2001