Klausmobile Tube Tester Files
Voskhod 09/1990, 1 hour burn-in. Both triodes match within 10%, all figures for triode #1. The other 6N1P with the same markings I tested is also quite close.
|Standard specifications per each triode|
|Parameter||Maximum||Operating Point||Measured (*)|
(*) As close to standard O/P as the tester could approach. Anyway, a perfect match!
1. Full power curve. Asterisk marks standard operating point which is nearly on the edge of my meter. It should correspond to Ug=-4.5V, actually it's at Ug=-4.8V in this triode and -5.0V in the other one. 2 Watts per triode and 4 watts in heater - that's a very hot little tube!
Grey curve: Ig<5uA; Yellow: 5<Ig<20ua; Red:Ig>20uA. Measurements terminate at Ug>300uA (hardware limited)
2. Uheater=5V - full power curve. Note the oddities at extreme plate power (bleeding grid?). That's well above maximum rating, anyway.
3. 10mA closeup, normal Uheater
4. 3mA closeup, normal Uheater
5. 3mA / 120V closeup, normal Uheater
6. Gm/Mu/Rp measurements
Legend: White curves: Ig<5uA Yellow: 5<Ig<20uA Red: 20<Ig<300uA. Measurements terminate at Ig>300uA
English Home - Russian Home - English Tube List - Russian Tube List - Mail (c) klausmobile 2001